スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Chemical secret


「chemical secret」の画像検索結果

'John, these waste products are dangerous!' she said. 'We've got to stop putting them in the river!' (p. 19)

The job was too good. There had to be a problem - and there was. John Duncan was an honest man, but he needed money. He had children to look after. He was ready to do anything, and his bosses knew it. They gave him the job because he couldn't say no; he couldn't afford to be honest. And the job was like a poison inside him. It changed him and blinded him, so that he couldn't see the real poison - until it was too late. When I was reading this book, I remembered about Minamata disease. John nust have thought whether he say about poison or not. He told true things, but he became poor. I thought that it is strange.

Vicary,T. (1991). Chemical secret, Oxford Bookworms library

コメント

  1. Vicary,T. (1991). Chemical secret, Oxford Bookworms library
    Vicary, T. (1991). Chemical secret. Oxford Bookworms Library.

    You need to separate the quotation and your review clearly.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

David and the Great Detective

And then the three gangsters start running ... running after the Great Detective. (p. 30) David dreams of becoming a great detective, like David Delgado, his hero. When thieves take Jack's bike David decides to help him to get it back. Can he find Jack's bike and become the detective of his dreams? Find out in this exciting adventure from The Westbourne Kids. I do daydreaming sometimes, too. For example, if I was a beautiful girl and I had much money. I enjoy doing it but it is not good to do daydreaming too much. Hobbs,M(2007).David and the Great Detective. Helbling Languages

BRAINSTORM

"There's no time to wait for help, you think. Strokes are dangerous. If you don't use the bots, Dr. Murphy could die." I think this book is kind of SF. Story changed depending on our choice.  My choice was operating by myself because helping Dr. Murphy. However, I guess my choice was bad. Doing everything by my self can be problem. I would like to read again with different choice. Please read it! Boon, A. (2015), Brainstorm. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

What's going on?

Today, I'm going to talk a bit about my favorite artist. I like K-POP ;NCT, EXO, TWICE, BLACKPINK etc, especially I like NCT. They are good at dancing and singing. Their songs are very unique and original, so I love their songs. They are multinational group and there is a Japanese people. There are also Korean, Chinese, American, Canadian and Thai. I study Korean hard because I can understand the meanings of their songs.