スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Goodbye Mr Hollywood


「goodbye mr hollywood」の画像検索結果

'Vancouver' - ... and we can meet at the Empress Hotel, Victoria, Vancouver island, on Friday afternoon ... (p. 5)

Nick Lortz is sitting outside a cafe in Whistler, a village in the Canadian mountains, when a stranger comes and sits next to him. She's young, pretty, and has a beautiful smile. Nick is happy to sit and talk with her. But why does she call Nick 'Mr Hollywood'? why does she give him a big kiss when she leaves? And who is the man at the next table - the man with short white hair? Nick learns the answers to these questions three long days later - in a police station on Vancouver Island. Nick didn't do bad thing and he is not involved. Mystery girl and her father didn't apologize. I don't like her and her father. I sympathize Nick.

Escott,J. (1997). Goodbye Mr Hollywood. Oxford Bookworms Library

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

David and the Great Detective

And then the three gangsters start running ... running after the Great Detective. (p. 30) David dreams of becoming a great detective, like David Delgado, his hero. When thieves take Jack's bike David decides to help him to get it back. Can he find Jack's bike and become the detective of his dreams? Find out in this exciting adventure from The Westbourne Kids. I do daydreaming sometimes, too. For example, if I was a beautiful girl and I had much money. I enjoy doing it but it is not good to do daydreaming too much. Hobbs,M(2007).David and the Great Detective. Helbling Languages

BRAINSTORM

"There's no time to wait for help, you think. Strokes are dangerous. If you don't use the bots, Dr. Murphy could die." I think this book is kind of SF. Story changed depending on our choice.  My choice was operating by myself because helping Dr. Murphy. However, I guess my choice was bad. Doing everything by my self can be problem. I would like to read again with different choice. Please read it! Boon, A. (2015), Brainstorm. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

What's going on?

Today, I'm going to talk a bit about my favorite artist. I like K-POP ;NCT, EXO, TWICE, BLACKPINK etc, especially I like NCT. They are good at dancing and singing. Their songs are very unique and original, so I love their songs. They are multinational group and there is a Japanese people. There are also Korean, Chinese, American, Canadian and Thai. I study Korean hard because I can understand the meanings of their songs.