スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

Self introduction


Chisaki Imamura

1712005

20181013

Essay #My life is journey

 

     My journey started in Kumamoto on September 28th. I have a father, a mother and three sisters. I lived in Minamiaso until the Kumamoto earthquake occurred. It was difficult for me to go to school by a train, so I moved Ohzu town with my mother and my sisters.

I graduated to Choyo elementary school, Choyo junior high school and Ohzu high school. When I was an elementary school student and junior high school student, I was a member of the basketball club. Practice was very tough for me. I have thought that I wanted to quit the club, but I didn’t quit it because I like to play basketball. When I was a high school student, I joined the badminton club since I wanted to start new things. Ever now I still like to play sport still. I have been interested in many cultures since I was a junior high school student. Because of that, I like English the best. I have participated in the English memorization contest twice when I was a junior high school student.

One of the happiest things for me is winning a prize in a piano contest. I tried hard to practice, so I was very happy I have played the piano for 12 years. I don’t play the piano now, but I want to play again when I grew up.

My dream is working at an airport as ground staff. There are two reasons. First, I have been longing for to work at an airport. Second, if I become ground staff, I can come in to contact with various countries’ cultures. I should learn some languages and some cultures in order to be a ground staff.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

David and the Great Detective

And then the three gangsters start running ... running after the Great Detective. (p. 30) David dreams of becoming a great detective, like David Delgado, his hero. When thieves take Jack's bike David decides to help him to get it back. Can he find Jack's bike and become the detective of his dreams? Find out in this exciting adventure from The Westbourne Kids. I do daydreaming sometimes, too. For example, if I was a beautiful girl and I had much money. I enjoy doing it but it is not good to do daydreaming too much. Hobbs,M(2007).David and the Great Detective. Helbling Languages

BRAINSTORM

"There's no time to wait for help, you think. Strokes are dangerous. If you don't use the bots, Dr. Murphy could die." I think this book is kind of SF. Story changed depending on our choice.  My choice was operating by myself because helping Dr. Murphy. However, I guess my choice was bad. Doing everything by my self can be problem. I would like to read again with different choice. Please read it! Boon, A. (2015), Brainstorm. Florida and Tokyo: Atama-ii Books.

What's going on?

Today, I'm going to talk a bit about my favorite artist. I like K-POP ;NCT, EXO, TWICE, BLACKPINK etc, especially I like NCT. They are good at dancing and singing. Their songs are very unique and original, so I love their songs. They are multinational group and there is a Japanese people. There are also Korean, Chinese, American, Canadian and Thai. I study Korean hard because I can understand the meanings of their songs.